This year the iF3 action doesn’t stop at the movie theatre and parties. For the first time, the iF3 Montreal is proud to present the iF3 Outdoor Village where iF3 will bring the mountains to the city with the participation of the Quartier des Spectacles.
From Thursday September 13th to Sunday September 16th the iF3 Outdoor Village at Place de la Paix (Peace Park) will be open to the public.
Thursday Sept. 13th 6pm – 10pm
Friday Sept. 14th 2pm – 9pm
Saturday Sept. 15th 12pm – 9pm
Sunday Sept. 16th 11:30am – 5pm
The iF3 Outdoor Village will be located directly across the street from the iF3 movie theatre, the Monument National.
Bring your friends and family to see what’s new and exciting in the ski world.
What to See & Do at the iF3 Outdoor Village:
- Attend The North Face Outdoor Movie Presentation on Thursday Sept. 13th @ 8pm-10pm Free!
- Get your photo taken on the iF3 Red Carpet!
- Get your limited edition iF3 collaborative merchandise at the iF3 Merchandise tent
- Check out live graffiti art presented by DeSerres. Artists include Antoine “Tava” Tavaglione. Pick up a limited edition iF3 x Tava T-shirt.
- Enjoy Canada’s finest Maple taffy on snow from “The Maple Delights”!
- Eat delicious smoked foods from Zee Barbacoa!
- Check out videos from the Jay Peak “Après Ski” Lounge!
- Watch free ski movies and videos on the big screen all weekend!
- Listen to the Red Bull Sugga DJ booth
- Take advantage of free goodies from our partners!
- Get pro skiers autographs at the Oberson Tent! Mingle with the world’s best freeskiers!
- Check out the iF3 Urban Zone-Presented by Propaganda, the Zone offers live DJs sets, BBoy workshops and dance shows, live art with contemporary pop and graffiti artists in collaboration with DeSerres.
See activity schedule HERE!
Admission to the iF3 Outdoor Village is free!